Sparck Moto is more than happy to tackle all of your custom harness needs! Do you need a slimline harness for your bobber? We got you covered. How about a simplified wiring job for your new café racer? We can handle that, too. After a total loss system for your vintage race bike? No problem. Automated control system for your new robotic beer tap? Yeah... that's not really our thing but we wish you the best of luck.
All of Sparck Moto's custom wiring harnesses come with with brand new wiring runs with standardized colors. We add brand new bullet connectors as well as molded plastic connectors for your lights, controls, and ignition coils. Molded plastic connectors are also provided that directly interface with almost all standard motorcycle alternators and ignition units (on applicable makes and models). Harnesses are finished with your selection of materials. You can also expect installation instructions and email support with all of our kits.
Please fill out the form below and an email will be automatically sent to us, detailing your needs and desires and you can expect a response within 24 hours. New harnesses start at $275. You will not be charged until your questions are answered and your harness is scheduled for completion.
- Single inline fuse to simplify wiring runs
- Standardized colors for all major wiring runs
- 18ga wire for most circuits
- Simplification of wiring routes
- Brand new connectors
- Standardized 4mm bullet terminals for most connections
- Always-on rear running light
- Charging modification to increase charging output (Hondas twins and singles only)
- Installation instructions and email support
- Harnesses are approximately five feet in length, but let us know if you need something different!